Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Healer’s Need by Rhenna Morgan book review

I’ll admit, I picked up this book because I love Rhenna Morgan and not because I was in the mood for a paranormal shifter romance. But I have already reread the Haven series and I needed something new ;) I’ll also admit that I read book 2 first *gasp* and then I had to quickly buy book 1. It was that good. I was ready to be a shifter by the time I finished these two books.

Healer's Need picks up right where Guardian's Bond ended. A lot of the world building happens in the first book and you feel like you're missing vital information if you read it backward like I did. At the end of the Guardian’s Bond, we were left with Priest's evil brother escaping the clan's effort to neutralize him and Tate meeting his mate. The chemistry was off the charts with Elise and Tate, and the fact that Tate knew he had to be careful with Elise was such a turn on. *fans self*

Elise seemed so innocent and as the story progressed her inner strength really became a focal point of the plot. I loved it! Morgan did not disappoint with the usual protective and possessive behavior we expect from her alpha men. Yummy.

I love the characters, the setting and all the descriptive details that make this such an engaging story. Rhenna is a master at writing some of the best sex scenes. If you have not read any of her books, you need to! You may even find yourself re-reading them. *not making eye contact with anyone*.

No comments:

Post a Comment