Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Driven to Distraction by Lori Foster book review

Mary Daniels and Brodie Crews is the couple that Lori Foster writes a story about in Driven to Distraction. I’ll have to start by saying that I have never read a story about collectors portrayed they way there were in Foster’s story. I had no idea that such a thing existed. I also like the idea of Therman, hiring Mary when she was looking for a fresh start. That fact that he paid her well was a nice touch in the story. It would be so great if this happened in real life because so many people could benefit from well-paying jobs when they are trying to rebuild their lives. So, I loved that little bit of hope that the author wrote in there.

The cover and the description of Brodie in the story is super hot. A total necessity in a romance story for me ;) Brodie and Mary start their relationship off a bit rocky. Mary does not want to work with Brodie, but for some reason, Therman thinks they will work well together. In fact, he was right. Not only do they work well together on the job...they work together in other ways as well. Brodie’s dog Howler was hilarious and added a nice touch to the story. I thought sparks started to fly right away. It just took Mary a while to realize it.

Brodie and Mary are a perfect match. Their personalities work great together and Mary really needed someone like Brodie to help her deal with her past. I like the bit of suspense in this book. The anticipation of figuring out what is going on keeps the reader reading until the end. Such a good, fun story. I’m glad that I picked it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment