Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Nightchaser (Endeavor #1) by Amanda Bouchet book review

I’m a big fan of space operas. So much so that I have hundreds of Star Trek books all neatly tucked away, unable to get rid of them because I love them so much. I’m just sorry that it took me this long to read Nightchaser. I think I was sidetracked by work and read other things...but I read it and it was worth it! Sci-Fi romance is a bit of a new genre for me. I read a lot of science fiction, but never with a lot of romance.

This book got a lot of great reviews, both professional and reader reviews...so that is always a good sign. I love the world building in this book. This is the first book in this series, so start with this one ;) Captain Tess Bailey is the main character and a kick-ass woman! Part of the story is Tess discovering who she is and how she fits into the puzzle of this adventure. Of course, the addition of dark and sexy Shade Ganavan is a welcome addition to the story. Readers will be dying how he solves his moral dilemma in this story. There is action, adventure and of course, romance. The characters are fun and diverse. The crew is like a family and I appreciate that in a good story. I think if you are a fan of Firefly, you will be a fan of this series.

No comments:

Post a Comment