Monday, October 23, 2017

Totally His by Erin Nicholas book review


I have been WAITING for this book!  Finn is my current new book boyfriend because I totally fell in love with him in this story.  He and Sophie are perfect for each other.  I think this could be a stand alone book, but I would read the first two to just get the background on the other characters before moving on to Sophie.

I have been loving this Opposites Attract series because the female characters are wonderfully geeky and nerdy in their own ways.  Sophie is a theatre geek and acting and dressing up is her thing.  She knows a lot about the community theatre and it shows in the plot and dialogue.

I think Finn is her perfect match.  One, it's hard to resist a sexy cop out to protect you and two, he is sort of protecting her from the criminal actions of her father.  The character development of the family that Sophie has chosen for herself is sweet and endearing.  I love Finn's extended family and the author made me want to be a part of it.  You will get sucked into Sophie's journey of discovering that love does not have to hurt.  She can find the perfect person to complement her personality.  The story wraps up with a sweet and sexy HEA.  I recommend this book to any contemporary romance reader.  The perfect escape for fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment