Friday, August 12, 2022

Tempting the Vicar by Liana LeFey book review


Ok…I was totally drawn in by the beautiful cover, but I was a little hesitant that a Vicar was the main character. But I started and got into it and realized that it was a twin swap and Daniel really tried to balance his faith, loyalty to his brother and his attraction to Olivia. While there is some sexual activity, there is nothing explicit in this book. It gives off the gentle, light romance vibe. There are definitely a lot of obstacles standing in the way of a marriage that Olivia and Daniel have to overcome. Vicar’s did get married during this time period, so clearly they must have had some romantic interludes ;) This is the first book that I read by Liana LeFey and I really enjoyed the story and the writing style. When you are in the mood for a slow burn romance, put this book in your pile.

No comments:

Post a Comment