Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Claim and Protect by Rhenna Morgan


Trevor was totally my book boyfriend for the week. I fell in love.  He is so alpha and so protective; what woman can resist that?  I offer no resistance whatsoever ;)  The Haven Brotherhood series is quickly becoming one of my favorite series.  I've already started rereading this one....it's so good.  I like that the author gives a bit of a glimpse as to what is going on with Jace and Vivian and with Zeke and Gabe. I enjoy the continuity.  Although it could be read as a stand alone.

I like how Trevor's background factors into the budding relationship with Natalie. All of the Haven Brotherhood series characters have had some sort of trauma or event that shaped who they are presently.  I think Natalie's story was tactfully done and to be so fiercely protected by Trevor is exactly what she needed.

The sex scenes are once again panty melting.  And worth rereading. It definitely falls into the erotic romance category.  Exactly what the publisher promises ;) One of the unique things that sets Trevor's story apart is his growing relationship with Natalie's son, Levi.  Levi really needed a good male role model in his life.  The relationship is very realistic.  From mimicking things Trevor says and does, to throwing a birthday party at his ranch.  It's a great secondary story.  There is more than one HEA in this story.  I highly recommend this book to anyone looking for a steamy contemporary romance.  It's gritty and real...and justice always seems to be served where it needs to.

No comments:

Post a Comment