Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Baking Lessons by Katie Allen book review

Why, yes...thank you. I am all about a hot Army vet that is a bit grumpy, but totally alpha. Yummy. A delicious, hot and sexy read. Bust out the fans, this has some steamy scenes!

Hamilton (called Ham by Leah) is the landlord of the building where Leah has her bakery. Hamilton is super hot, but a bit socially awkward. He doesn’t do well around women and because of his weirdness...is a virgin! Honestly, that was a new one for me and I applaud the author. I don’t think you have to guess that he won’t be a virgin by the end of this story. Leah can’t figure out why Hamilton seems to be so stand-offish with her, so she does everything she can to push his buttons. Until she realizes that she looks forward to pushing his buttons and realizes that she might be in lust with him.

It’s just such a fun story in a great setting. I’m a big fan of the authors other books, so I figured I would enjoy this one - I totally did! Buy it. You won’t be sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment