Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Hot Response by Shannon Stacey book review

Ohhhhhhhh…..hello…..Mr. Hot Firefighter. *sigh* I read this book from start to finish and was super tired the next morning at work. I keep doing that to myself….but this book was worth it!

I didn’t realize that it was the 4th book in the series, so it can be read as a standalone because I still really enjoyed it. Now I have to buy the first three. Our couple includes firefighter, Gavin Boudreau and EMT Cait Tasker. Something happened in a work related incident that made the two get off on the wrong foot. So, they didn’t really go out of each way to work together again. But of course, you can’t help but run into each other.

Cait was not really looking for a relationship because she has too much going on in her life. Gavin is the youngest on his crew and figures he has a while before he has to settle down. But of course, once they get to know each other, things progress rather quickly. The attraction is hot and the chemistry is off the charts (I love it!). I would totally recommend this as a fun weekend read. If you love romance, you will love this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment