Friday, March 3, 2017

A Scandalous Proposal by Kasey Michaels


What a fun read! I definitely enjoyed this book even though I did not read the first one. It can be read as a stand alone. I love the Regency setting. All the gossiping and antics of the ton, adds humor to this story. The first thing that stood out to me was Cooper being written about in the chapbook...which reminds me of the paparazzi in our current gossip magazines. Cooper was trying to deal with that (and fending off husband hunting women) and at the same time Dani was also being blackmailed. The literally ran into each other and from that point on sparks started to fly. They realized they were being blackmailed by the same person, so of course they had to figure out who it was ;) I enjoyed the dialogue between the characters. It was funny and well written. I also enjoyed the mystery of the blackmailer, in addition to the romance. I can't wait for the next story!

No comments:

Post a Comment