Saturday, March 11, 2017

Her Naughty Holiday by Tiffany Reisz

I read the 3 books in the Men at Work series by Harlequin Blaze.  One of them I had won from a Romantic Times contest and the other 2 just showed up from the publisher.  I am not sure if it is because I won the first book, or if I just got lucky :)  I had never read any of the Harlequin series books before because I just didn't think I would be into them.  However, I was wrong.  This series was awesome AND I had to go and look up more of the Harlequin Blaze books.

Her Naughty Holiday may be in the panty melting category.  Loved it!  The story centers on Clover Greene (clever for a nursery owner) and Erick Fields, who is a single dad.  The chemistry had always existed between Clover and Erick, but Erick's daughter, Ruthie, works for Clover and no one wanted to mess up the dynamics.  It was the first time Ruthie was serious about work and was trying hard to impress Clover.  Erick was grateful that Clover had given Ruthie a chance.  Although, being a teenager, Ruthie picked up on the chemistry between Clover and Erick and  hatched a plan.  The plan was successful.  I could not put the book down as the relationship began to heat up.  The sex scenes are hot and worth reading a few times ;)  I'm glad that the cover model matches the author's description of Erick.  Read it.  Totally worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment