Friday, March 10, 2017

Falling Hard by Stacy Finz



I finished this book in about a day and half.  I really loved it!  Annie and Logan have great chemistry, even though they come from different backgrounds.  I think the back stories of these main characters really make the story.  Logan's background of being a Navy SEAL and growing up in the city.  However, his roots are in Nugget and I like how the author weaves that into the story.  Annie is interesting in that she is definitely a farm girl, but a well educated, smart farm girl.  I think that goes against the stereotype. You really need to know a lot about running the agricultural and economic aspects of a farm. I feel like I actually learned a lot :)  I like that Annie and Logan didn't really deny their attraction to each other, but Annie didn't want to get involved knowing that Logan was leaving.  Smart of her.  However, love is unpredictable.  Mix that with smoking hot chemistry and you have a great mix for a HEA book.  Speaking of happy endings, I like the resolution of some of the other relationships in the story.  Made for a satisfying ending.  All in all, I definitely recommend this book.  It's a great escape.

No comments:

Post a Comment