Saturday, March 11, 2017

Cold Hearted by Toni Anderson



So, I normally don't read romantic suspense novels.  I don't have anything against them, I just don't usually pick that.  I had committed to reading package of books and this one was included.  I gave it a shot.  I ended up really liking it.  I like that the main character, Erin Donovan, is a tough cop but can be feminine and is hot.  She brushes off any come ons at work, which happened a lot at the police station...but she ignored it all.  Until Darsh Singh, FBI, ended up working with Erin in the Forbes Pines Police Department in New England.  The reader soon finds out that Erin and Darsh had previously met and now they are trying to keep their distance.  Fortunately, the chemistry is hot between and the sex is scorching.  I am all about HEA's and this one delivers...just with a crime story mixed into the plot.  It does get a bit violent, but if you know that going into it, it's fine.  I definitely recommend this book.  I have not read the rest of the series, but it is on my list now.

No comments:

Post a Comment