Friday, March 3, 2017

Her Highland Master by Anya Summers



This is a good book for fans of 50 Shades or Cherise Sinclair books! I would say it's panty melting. 😍The setting is unique because most books in Scotland tend to be Regency Romance books. I love that this is a contemporary setting. The characters are pretty well developed. I think the chemistry between Zoe and Declan was apparent to the reader. The sex was sizzling and the romance was hot for this genre. Zoe is a strong character. She was obviously successful in her professional life and the Hollywood backstabbing was believable. Her getaway to Scotland was a good choice to rethink her direction in life. The epilogue was creative. I have not seen that before and I guess for more details...tune in to Book 2 of this series

No comments:

Post a Comment